Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully to fully understand our contractual relationship relating to your use of our website and the services we provide.
CraftGins.co.uk (the “Website”) is a website operated by The Boutique Spirit Company Limited (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). The Company is incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 08213934). Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms“), which you are deemed to accept by using the Website:
- Age verification – All products and services for sale on or via the Website are only available to persons aged 18 or over. In order to purchase any product or service on the Website, you are required to confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Responsible Drinking – We support responsible drinking in moderation. Please enjoy your craft gins safely and responsibly. For more information, please visit the Drink Aware website.
- Orders – We reserve the right to reject any orders at our discretion without liability to you, for example: if products listed on our site become unavailable or contain pricing or description errors; if we do not receive payment authorisation; if shipping restrictions apply. The Company shall under no circumstances be held liable for any losses to specific circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or for loss of profits, damage or property, or wasted expenditure.
- Conformity Of Goods – We take every care to ensure that descriptions and specifications of our products are correct within the Website. Whilst ensuring that colour reproduction of images is close to reality, we do not guarantee perfect accuracy and do not accept responsibility for colour variation caused by computers and/or browsers. We reserve the right to change product specifications, prices, packaging and any related service at any time, without prior notice.
- Order Cancellation – You may cancel your order anytime before the order has reached our distribution warehouse. We would then refund you the amount paid for the product except possible handling and logistic costs. After that time, cancellations made through refusal of delivery will be liable to delivery and return costs. Please contact us if you wish to change the delivery address, phone numbers or other pertinent information. Such changes are subject to approval by the Company and may incur additional costs.
- Formation of Contract and Governing Law – A contract between you and the Company for the sale of our products will only exist once we confirm your order by e-mailing you to confirm your order has been accepted. The contract will be deemed to have been formed and the confirmation deemed to have been given to you as soon as you are able to access the message, whether or not you actually received that message. The contract shall be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom and shall be governed by the laws of England and you and the Company irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We deliver anywhere in the UK, as outlined in our Shipping Costs table. Delivery prices will vary depending on delivery location, and may include surcharges for remote or hard to reach locations. All quoted delivery prices are subject to change.
- We aim to despatch any orders received on a working day before 12.30pm GMT that same day, for delivery within the UK. In extreme circumstances, if a product is not available, you shall be deemed to agree to accept a full refund for the price of your item and shipping, provided that nothing was shipped to you in that order.
- We do not accept any liability for delays in delivery caused by third-party courier companies.
- You may cancel the contract for any reason upon giving written notice to the Company within 21 days of the date of the contract. If you cancel within this time you will be refunded any payments made in full, provided that we may but shall not be obliged to deduct any delivery costs incurred in connection with delivering your order to you. You will be required to return to the Company any products sent to you under any contract you have cancelled. The products must be in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging.
- We are fully committed to the privacy and security of all our visitors and customers. We promise to never sell your personal information to any third parties.
- We receive and store securely anything you enter on our site or send to our customer service, such as your name, address, email address, phone number or credit card information. If you start an account with us, then we will also hold your account’s login and password and details of your activity on the site again in a secure manner.
- We use “cookies”, which are small bits of information sent by our site to your servers and computers. These improve your experience by allowing our site to recognise your browser and remember certain preferences and information.
- The information we collect is vital to improving our website and customer service. We will only disclose information about you to trusted third parties when necessary as an essential part of the service we provide. Things like arranging delivery of your product or processing debit/credit card payments. We also reserve the right to release your information if necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or to protect the rights, property or safety of us or others.
- In order to protect your information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we shall accept no liability for the integrity or security any transmission of your data to our website. Our site may contain links to other sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-parties. Although we would never knowingly link to an unsafe site, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or site security.
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode is a simple and secure way to shop online. This service is offered by Visa and MasterCard, in association with the bank that has issued your credit / debit card. This service provides additional security when shopping online by ensuring your card is not being used by someone else. If the credit / debit card you’re using to pay for your order qualifies for one of these services (not all cards do), you will be taken to a page hosted by your card issuer. This is a completely secure process, the information you provide will only be visible to you and your card issuer, and would never be shared with other parties. Using this service is a matter of adding a quick extra step to your online checkout procedure. Enrolling takes moments and is secure. Each future purchase will require the password you set up when enrolling. If you would like to learn more about these services, please contact your card issuer who should be able to assist you.
Website Content and Use
- Content Rights – The Company is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Website. These are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved. As a visitor to the Website, you may print a single copy or download elements of any page on the site for personal reference. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. Use of this Website does not grant you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by the Company or any other third party.
- Information and Availability – We take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete. However, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided “AS IS” without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability. You agree that the information you provide when you register on the website is true and accurate in all respects, without being misleading, and you will contact us of any changes to that information. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or delete portions of the Terms at any time without further notice. Dates of changes will be updated at the bottom of the page. We do not claim any advice or commentary given within our site is definitive. Therefore, we do not accept liability or responsibility arising from reliance on said content by any visitor to our site.
- Linked Websites – Our site may contain links to other sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-parties. Although we would never knowingly link to an unsafe site, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or content of their sites. The Company hereby excludes liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user of the Website or related to the use, inability to use, or consequences of using the Website, any websites linked to it and any content posted within, including, without limitation, any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You may link to the Website provided you own the linking website, and do so fairly, legally and without harming our reputation. We reserve the right to deny linking permission without notice.
- Abuse – Misuse or abuse of our site will not be tolerated. Such activities include (without limitation): unauthorised access to the Website or any related server, database or computer; introduction of malicious or harmful material (such as viruses, trojans, worms or logic bombs); and denial-of-service attacks. Any such criminal offences under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, affecting your confidentiality rights as necessary. In such a case, your website access rights will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused if any such harmful material should infect your computer software, hardware or data.
Last updated on 25 September 2016.